If you have been following my blog for a while you know that I am a coffee Lover! So incorporating a healthy twist to my morning coffee was just up my ally! Here are a few quick and easy morning coffee smoothies, packed with protein and full of flavor.
I was looking for a quick and easy way to have my coffee. a little food, and some long lasting protein all in one, so I started to test blending a few of my favorite things together.
Protein Packed Coffee Smoothie
- Servings: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 min
- 1 cup cold coffee – I brew the night before and stick in the fridge overnight
- 1 cup almond milk – I use unsweetened vanilla
- 1 half a frozen banana
- 1 half scoop light vanilla protein powder – light chocolate flavor also great
- 2 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients for 30 seconds, liquids first
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
The perfect way to start your morning with coffee, oats, flaxseeds and bananas, all in one!
Vegetarian, Gluten free
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Rolled oats
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Flaxseeds meal
- 1 cup Coffee, strong
This Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie has everything you need for a complete breakfast: whole grains, fruit, caffeine, and a dollop of protein if you’re feeling it.
- 1 banana, previously sliced and frozen
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- ½ cup Almond milk
- ¼ cup rolled oats