Mother’s Day is just around the corner. All moms deserve a
day to be celebrated, but somehow every year Mother’s Day creeps up on us quicker than anticipated. Everyone wants mom to feel special and sending flowers year after year can become a bit repetitive. Below are my top picks for local gifts to give on Mother’s Day.
Have you picked anything out for mom yet?
- Kendra Scott Jewelry, Swell Bottle available at your local store The Basketry The can even make a custom gift basket for your mom favorite things.
- The Jolie Zip Tote adds the perfect touch to any spring/summer wardrobe. The Jolie is available in a
variety of shades, but my absolute favorite is the Blossom featured above. It is small enough to be an adorable day bag but large enough to be able to slip in a laptop for meetings or trips to the office.
- World’s Best MOM mug! Everyone loves coffee and this mug is perfect gift, and great reminder to MOM that she’s the Best every time she’s drinking her coffee.
- Spa day! Every Mom deserves a day off to pamper herself. Mani, Pedi, or massage! Giver her a day of relaxation.
- Prayer Journal I personaly got this prayer journal for Christmas and absolutely Love it.