I only have a few weeks left until baby Boy is here, so I have started getting my bags packed and ready, and I wanted to share with you. I am going to be strictly honest with you… you honestly do not need to much. Last time with Bella I feel like i packed way more than I needed and this time around I want to bring only what I truly need.
First, The Diaper Bag!
I was feeling a bit over whelmed with the many little things a baby needs on top of what in need for Bella and my personal items as well. I didn’t want to lugg around three separate bags. The first thing you need is a great diaper bag. I have been eyeing this bag for a while and so glad I got it! The Fawn Design is the perfect bag, big enough to fit everything and also backpack straps for when I will need to have my hands free to wrangle my toddler and to hold the baby or baby carrier. Plus it even doubles as a super cute purse when you’re without your kids.
What do you really need in your Baby Diaper Bag?
Hospital Diaper Bag Essentials:
- Socks, Hats
- Boppy pillow (great when breast feeding)
- Going home outfit
What is in my Hospital bag?
- Comfy Robe – After delivery you won’t want to wear pants immediately, so bringing a comfy robe.
- Socks – Hospitals are so cold so bring a few pairs.
- Nursing bra – All you need is one good nursing bra while at the hospital because during this time, you will learn from a lactation specialist how to breastfeed your baby so pick a bra that is comft and easily accessible.
- Grannie Panties – full coverage, or boy shorts
- Going home outfit – Leggings and a lose fitting shirt, you want to be comfortable.
- Medication – Don’t forget to pack those prenatals!
- Toiletries – Toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash, dry shampoo, deodorant, hair brush, and hair ties-the usual.
- Tech Goods – Phone, iPad, Phone Charger, etc.